Rainbow Dazzle Mermaid Swim Top
Ideal for use in the water, this top can also be rocked with your favorite mermaid leggings, jeans, shorts, or a skirt on land!
Our crop tops dry very quickly which means you won't be stuck in a soggy top while hanging out by the water!
Crop tops take between 5-10 days to process, as they are made to order, before they ship. For Canadian and US orders you can expect shipping to take between 4-7 days after the initial production time.
- Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada.
- This performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester.
- Every crop top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada.
- Crop tops are chlorine resistant!
- Tops feature a vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds its shape even after multiple wearings.
- Crop top hems fall about 1" - 2” above the belly button on most people.
- Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach.
- Digital mockup shown, colors may vary.
Crop tops are un-lined so you may find you have more coverage by wearing a swim top underneath, especially for lighter colors.
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
All sales are final. Given that all of our items are made to order there are no refunds available. However if there is an error with your item, a mistake, damage, defect or otherwise, please contact us as soon as possible with pictures of the problem so we can contact our manufacturer and find a solution.
Please check the size guides provided carefully before placing your order as we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds for sizing errors. If you have any questions please contact us prior to placing your order. Thank you!
Share this Product
The fit is great and the colors just gorgeous. I love it so much already.
The colors of the rainbow dazzle are more epic in real life. Photo’s don’t do justice to the top.