How to Make Printed Fabric Mermaid Tails
This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and will not ship!Want to learn how to make printed fabric mermaid tails? Want to learn my trade secrets, step by step with photos and links to all my resources?
In this eBook I will take you through the process of making a printed fabric mermaid tail, materials and programs, choosing a mermaid monofin, what fabric and how much to buy, taking measurements and creating a digital pattern, preparing your fabric and files to print, sewing your tail, and maintaining your tail.
This is my definitive guide to making your own printed fabric mermaid tails!
This eBook covers the following:
- Introduction to Mermaid Tail Making
- Tools and Materials
- Choosing a Mermaid Monofin
- What Fabric to Use and How Much
- Taking Your Measurements
- Measuring Your Monofin
- Breaking Down Your Measurements & Measurement Chart
- Accounting for Fabric Stretch
- Setting Up Your File/Rulers
- Importing Your Measurements
- Applying Your Stretch
- Pantone Colours
- Designing a Mermaid Tail*
- Where to Get Fabric Printed
- Sewing Your Mermaid Tail
- Sewing Your Waistband
- Sewing the Monofin Pocket
- Maintaining Your Tail
*Though we do touch briefly on design and scale sheets, this is not the focus of this eBook.
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or equivalent program is necessary as well as basic sewing skills in order to get the most out of this eBook!
Upon purchasing this eBook you will be receive an link to download your copy.
Share this Product
This was so worth the money. So many good ideas.